Getting Ready....

I have started packing our bags and I'm feeling anxious to go. I am having that nesting instinct, like I did when I was due with our 3 bio babies. I hope I have everything I need when we get there. I have not found out Emmert's updated clothing or shoe size yet, but I am trying everything on Ivy and using her as my guide. She was 5 in Sept. and he will be 5 next month. We'll see how close they end up being in size when we get there. PLEASE continue to pray for us and our endevors to bring both of our children home together. There is still much to orchestrate on Emmert's adoption process and we do not have the means to return to Africa in 3-4 months to get him. We feel confident that God will make all our paths in this trip straight and that he will be faithful to us in this, HIS calling, in our lives.